1. Open battery cover on the device. FSW is function conversion key, IN means indoor temperature display, Out means outdoor temperature display.
2. When starting up, after LCD full screen displays 2 seconds, LCD displays current indoor temperature. During the period of LCD displaying 2 seconds, function key won’t switch state.
3. If continuously press FSW function key over 4 seconds, device will shut down, while clock time maintain counting.
4. When temperature not lower than 70℃(158℉) in measurement, LCD will display H℃(℉) in radix point first place, if temperature is lower than -50℃(-58℉), LCD will display L℃(℉) in radix point first place.
5. If battery power is insufficient, LCD will flash at the speed of 1Hz, at this time measurement data is inaccurate, you should change a new battery. ℃/℉ is Celsius/Fahrenheit switch.
6. Time Setting:
(1) Press FSW key to change LCD to time display.
(2) Hour setting (HR key): add 1 hour per press, over 12 then counting from 1.
(3) Minute setting (MIN key): add 1 minute per press, over 59 then counting from 00
A is built-in sensor probe for detecting in door temperature around.
B is outside sensor probe, place it in the place where need to be measure temperature, the LCD will display temperature data.